- Digital Marketing
- In The News
- UX Design
- Jargon Busters
- Welcome to GA4 This is a follow up to last months "Support for Universal Analytics ends on the 1st of July 2023" post that [...]
- It is with a mixture of sadness and trepidation that I write this blog entry about the recently announced end of support for Google's [...]
- For those of us who own a car in the UK, the MOT test is an annual check of vehicle safety, exhaust emissions and [...]
- Jargon Buster Series - #1 Welcome to Next Pixel's NEW and exciting Jargon Buster series. Our aim is to break down common and widely [...]
- Our colleagues over at Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce are running FREE events as they support Mental Health Awareness month. Here’s a quick [...]
- It's been a very peculiar year and the changes we've all experienced over the last 12 months have impacted every corner of our lives. [...]
- It is tempting to make this a one-word blog entry. In the interests of upping the word count beyond a resounding “YES!”, allow me [...]
- Effective website maintenance requires the frequent and regular checking of your website for issues and mistakes and keeping all of your content, plugins, products, [...]
Content is king. You may have heard that phrase before, but do you really understand what it means for your business and website?
Understanding SEO is the first step to achieving success on your website. Read our article today and the 5 W’s of SEO will help you grasp an understanding of the topic in hand.
Marketing your business in the right way is essential. Read our article on best practices for developing an effective marketing strategy along with hints and tips.
Usability is the process of making your website as simple and clear as possible for your visitors. Read our blog on how to make sure your website meets usability standards.
Keyword Cannibalism is the situation in which multiple pages are battling it out to rank well in search engines, through similar targeted keywords or duplicated content. Read here on how you can avoid this happening on your website.
Google is currently rolling out a new update, that will create its listing based on the mobile version of the websites, rather than the desktop. Prepare for this change here with us.
There are a lot of details and different specific factors that make up page speed, but the simple way to think of it is the time it takes your pages to load. It’s commonly thought that the benchmark is 2/3 seconds, that’s what we want to be aiming for.
Your website is the go-to place for information that you want your potential customers to find out about your business and advertise your products and services effectively. Here’s our advice on how to drive traffic to your site.
Recently, there has been a lot of talk in the digital world around people making their websites HTTPS, with many saying they are waiting, and many saying they did it a long time ago. Read about making your website https here.
Using images on your website is a critical part of your page content in today’s online environment. Images can be seen to have a language or their own, they can say so much and compliment your written content, improving your web pages all round.
Consumers now have more choice than ever when surfing the net, so if you run an online store, chances are you’re competing with hundreds of other websites. Read our blog about how to gain customers trust and become the first choice.
Over the years working within the online community there is a general misconception that WordPress, as a CMS and eCommerce platform, is not secure enough and should be avoided. This post should help to ease any apprehensions you may have regarding WordPress, find out why here.
Having good quality images and video for your website is important. As first impressions count, people are attracted to images that are pleasing to the eye. Find out the best places to find the perfect images here with our head of creative, Richard!
You may often ask yourself, would social media benefit my business? The answer is simple, yes. Social media proves useful for all businesses regardless of size. Find out the best way to use it here.
Technical optimisation is an important part of any search engine strategy and should form the basis of your efforts. This process involves auditing various aspect of your website, find out how to master this art here.
If you manage an online store and haven’t previously looked in to cart abandonment statistics, you may be in for a surprise. Read our blog post here and find out how you can convert these abandoned carts.
Get in Touch
Call us on 01709 470 001 or simply fill in our form and we will get back to you.